Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 06:56, 17 February 2020 +7 m PKGBUILD copy-edit English, subject is plural
- 06:55, 17 February 2020 0 m PKGBUILD typo in code macro
- 06:54, 17 February 2020 +68 PKGBUILD Note OFL license is already used in many [community] packages but cannot be added to the licenses package because of unique registered font name line in each license file
- 07:45, 15 February 2020 0 m User:Alerque/Lua package guidelines Alerque moved page User:Lua package guidelines to User:Alerque/Lua package guidelines
- 07:41, 15 February 2020 0 m User:Alerque/Lua package guidelines Alerque moved page Lua package guidelines to User:Lua package guidelines
- 07:00, 15 February 2020 +126 N User:Alerque Created page with "Caleb Maclennan * [https://aur.archlinux.org/account/caleb AUR user caleb] * [https://github.com/alerque Github user alerque]" current
- 06:45, 15 February 2020 +178 User:Alerque/Lua package guidelines Add notes about luarock installation method gotchas
- 06:35, 15 February 2020 +2,097 N User:Alerque/Lua package guidelines Initialize page and start sketching out some guidelines for Lua packages
- 12:55, 5 March 2015 +20 m Anything-sync-daemon add link to psd for the confused and lost that might not even know what that is
- 10:32, 9 June 2012 +35 History of Arch Linux →The early years: Linked to project page.
- 10:30, 9 June 2012 +87 History of Arch Linux →The early years: Added links, clarified the package management issue as historical, not necessarily current as at least two of these have since developed full rounded package management solutions.