Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 16:22, 20 October 2019 +169 m Android Added note about needing sudo for fastboot, as adb does not require it so it might not be intuitive current
- 11:32, 11 September 2017 +49 m Network configuration/Wireless →eduroam: Added small clarification
- 13:08, 29 August 2017 -71 m Tint2 →Application launchers: Removed out of date information (launcher_icon_theme is documented at https://gitlab.com/o9000/tint2/blob/master/doc/tint2.md#launcher)
- 01:36, 6 August 2017 +11 m Bumblebee Updated suggested solution to error message because changing BusID in /etc/X11/xorg.conf.d/ seems to have no effect, whereas changing /etc/bumblebee/xorg.conf.nvidia fixes the problem (personally tested this today 06-Aug-17)
- 01:29, 6 August 2017 +148 m Bumblebee Add info that nvidia-xconfig should not be used by Bumblebee users, as it can break their config and cause confusion when debugging
- 01:15, 6 August 2017 +58 m Bumblebee Added note about mesa-demos needing to be run on X. Reason: I configured everything from the command line up to here and it took me ages to realise this (now obvious) step! Hopefully this saves someone else the same frustration.
- 00:54, 6 August 2017 +30 m NVIDIA Emphasised that laptop users with Intel CPU + Nvidia GPU should instead refer to the NVIDIA Optimus page. Reason: it may not be clear to new users that if they have such a setup then configuration info on this page is not as relevant to them