Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 19:07, 30 December 2019 0 m Pacman/Tips and tricks →Dynamic reverse proxy cache using nginx: - The template cache config was updated to support zstd compressed packages. Link to the updated version.
- 18:54, 30 December 2019 -2,153 m User:Noctavian Clear out my user page. current Tag: Blanking
- 08:16, 17 March 2019 +100 Pacman/Tips and tricks →Dynamic reverse proxy cache using nginx: - use a new nginx.conf and update the instructions, see discussion
- 11:43, 8 March 2019 +575 Talk:Pacman/Tips and tricks Inform about the section update draft and future plans
- 11:41, 8 March 2019 +2,153 N User:Noctavian Draft for the update of a section of Pacman/Tips_and_tricks
- 08:37, 1 March 2019 +923 Talk:Pacman/Tips and tricks Explain how/why the upstream servers are not available on the network with the new nginx.conf
- 16:05, 28 February 2019 +833 Talk:Pacman/Tips and tricks Add discussion to gather feedback about replacing the nginx.conf file used by the Dynamic reverse proxy cache using nginx section with an improved config.