Apache does not restart
I cannot restart apache after using a custom php.ini. The error is because of this step:
- Then add to your apache config:
<Location /tt-rss/> PHPINIDir /etc/webapps/tt-rss </Location>
The error is:
apachectl: Syntax error on line 536 of /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf: apachectl: PHPINIDir not allowed here
I also read, that you cannot have more than one PHPINIDir. If you get it to work in your case (using a custom php.ini, as I cannot set open_basedir to none) I would like to know, how you did it.
TT-RSS not working for me
First it was complaining that i didn't 'configure' it. I 'fixed' that by removing the symlink from /usr/share/webapps/tt-rss/config.php and putting the /etc/webapps/tt-rss/config.php file there. But now it's still complaining that cache/images, cache/upload, cache/export etc eetc are not writeable. I see those are also symlinks so I seem to have a problem with symlinks in general then? How is this supposed to work? Is it supposed to work with lighttpd?
ok it works now... i have setup the php basedir correctly (adding /usr/share/webapps/tt-rss, /var/lib/tt-rss and /etc/webapps/tt-rss) after that everything immediately worked.
process described is lacking
- doesn't specify that one needs to allow the postgres user to create databases
- doesn't specify the postgres user (though this is deducible from the next line)
- doesn't mention how to resolve when "php index.php" notes that open_base dir lacks the /etc config path
- doesn't mention how to resolve the permissions issue relating to config.php