Jump to navigation Jump to search
- GSSProxy - build error. Fixed in https://pagure.io/gssproxy/c/857d3ccfe24c5f42e4237c0c520066a74e7fc7e6?branch=master
- CRDA - build failed due to -Werror, patch submitted upstream (hopefully) https://pkgbuild.com/~jelle/0001-utils-Fix-error-keys-defined-but-not-used.patch
- PHP - https://github.com/php/php-src/pull/2965 SOURCE_DATE_EPOCH patch, still needs a fix for uname -a usage
configure.ac:AC_DEFINE_UNQUOTED(PHP_UNAME,"$PHP_UNAME",[uname -a output]) ext/standard/info.c: php_uname = PHP_UNAME;
- Change rebuild builds, to be from "stable" repos only.
- How do we provide rebuild sha's / repro script for users
- Vary more build variables!
- reproducible build on upload? To verify we don't have evil packagers!
- Package disorderfs in [extra]
- Fix all the packages!
- Fails to build from source
- Database for build status
- Allow multiple people to schedule a rebuild?
- Don't cleanup packages from the ARM archive which have a dependency in the BUILDINFO.
- Apply https://sources.debian.org/src/libxslt/1.1.29-5/debian/patches/0004-Make-generate-id-deterministic.patch/ fixes a plethora of issues
Arch Repro Meeting
- UTF-8 failures with Python, explictly export LANG=en_US-UTF-8?
- Package disorderfs
- Pacman git
- Reproducible build script progress, known issues?!