Notes for the GPD MicroPC.
- Display: 6inch 720x1280 (yes, rotated)
- CPU: Intel Gemini Lake N4100 4x 1.10GHz
- RAM: 8GB LPDDR4-2133
- Storage: 128GB M2-2242 SATA SSD (replacable)
- Battery: 6200mAh
- WiFi: Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 3165
- LAN: Realtek RTL8168
- Audio: Intel 8086:3198
- Input Devices: QWERTY Keyboard, 3 Mouse Bottons, Touchpad, Power Buttom, physical CPU-Fan Switch, reset Switch
- Ports: 3 x USB 3 type A, 1 x HDMI, 1 x USB 3 type C, 1 x microSDXC, 1 x RJ45, 1 x DB9 (RS232), 1 x 3.5mm Headphone Jack
USB-C Port is used for charging, it supports PD 2.0 but is also compatible with 5V USB Chargers
Please be sure to have at least an installation Image with linux 5.1 Kernel.
For an working keyboard during boot, add battery to the preloaded modules:
... MODULES=(battery) ...
screen rotation during boot
For correct screen rotation during boot, add fbcon=rotate:1 to your bootloader config:
... options root=/dev/mapper/crypt cryptdevice=UUID=000ccc23-4223-0ccc-4223-deadbeaf2342:btrfs rw fbcon=rotate:1 ...
The screen is on DSI-1 and 90° rotated, so you need to configure this:
... # configure display # get the names of your outputs by: swaymsg -t get_outputs output DSI-1 resolution 720x1280 transform 90 ...