Godot Engine is an open-source game engine .
Install the AUR package, or AUR for the development version.
If you want to use C# as a scripting language, install the mono versionAUR.
To be able to export your project, you will need prebuilt binaries. If using the Git version, you will need to compile them yourself as described separately for each platform on the wiki. If you're using the stable version, you can install the export templates provided by Godot. Install them by clicking on the engine settings icon in the top right corner, and then press "Install export templates" and provide the downloaded templates.
- Godot (game engine) on Wikipedia
- Godot documentation
- Godot source code
- Godot: the Game-Changer for GameDevs - Introduction and comparison with other engines
- awesome-godot - free/libre plugins, scripts and add-ons for Godot
- /r/godot community on reddit.com
- Godot Engine Resources tutorials
- Gamesfromscratch video tutorials
- KidsCanCode video tutorials
- Andreas Esau video tutorials
- Heartbeast video tutorials
- GDQuest video tutorials
- Jose Moreno video tutorials