Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article describes how to set up a Chinese language environment.
- adobe source han fonts
- - Simplified Chinese OpenType/CFF Sans fonts
- - Traditional Chinese OpenType/CFF Sans fonts
- - Simplified Chinese OpenType/CFF Serif fonts
- - Traditional Chinese OpenType/CFF Serif fonts
- noto Chinese fonts
- AUR - Noto CJK-SC fonts for Simplified Chinese
- AUR - Noto CJK-TC fonts for Traditional Chinese
- wqy fonts
- - WenQuanYi Micro Hei font family (also known as Hei, Gothic or Dotum) is a sans-serif style derived from Droid Sans Fallback, it offers high quality CJK outline font and it is extremely compact (~5M).
- - Hei Ti Style (sans-serif) Chinese Outline font embedded with bitmapped Song Ti (also supporting Japanese (partial) and Korean characters).
- - Bitmapped Song Ti (serif) Chinese font.
- arphic fonts
- - Kaiti (brush stroke) Unicode font (enabling anti-aliasing is suggested)
- - Mingti (printed) Unicode font
- - New Sung font, previously is ttf-fireflysung package
- - Chinese and Vietnamese ttf fonts
- Standart fonts of the Republic of China ministry of education in Taiwan
- AUR - Kai and Song traditional Chinese font from the Ministry of Education of Taiwan
- AUR Chinese TrueType fonts by Ministry of Education of Taiwan government, support CNS11643 standard, including Kai and Sung fontface.
- Windows Chinese fonts
- AUR - windows8 simple Chinese fonts。
- AUR - windows8 traditional Chinese fonts。
- AUR - windows10 simple Chinese fonts。
- AUR - windows10 traditional Chinese fonts。
- AUR - CJK serif font that emphasis on an old-style typeface.
The following input method (IM) engines are available for Chinese: