Radicale is a server designed to support the CalDav and CardDav protocols. It operates either as a standalone package using its own internal http server or can be integrated with an existing webserver.
Install the package.
The easiest thing is to follow the instructions at the Radicale website.
The main configuration file is located at
Many of the configuration options can be changed on the command-line:
$ radicale --help
If you run a mail server theAUR or AUR IMAP authentication plugins may be useful.
Radicale can be integrated with HTTP webservers like Apache HTTP Server via Reverse Proxy or the WSGI interface.
Since it uses the CalDav and CardDav protocols, it should support most clients. Currently, the officially supported list is this.
The following list may or may not be accurate:
- Thunderbird Lightning extension and Cardbook
- GNOME/Evolution, Contacts and Calendar
- InfCloud AUR, CalDavZAP, CardDavMATE
- syncEvolution AUR
- aCal, ContactSync, CalendarSync, CalDAV-Sync CardDAV-Sync and DAVx⁵ for Android
- Apple iOS
- Mac OSX Calendar/Contacts