- Well, the package descriptions are quite clear I think:
- : "Qt bindings for the Telegram protocol"
- : "Telegram API tools for QtQml and Qml"
- : "Telegram library written in Qt based on telegram-cli code"
- These are dependencies of some applications that are listed on the page (Lonaowna (talk) 10:19, 24 November 2017 (UTC) depends on and ; depends on ). They're not useful for end-users on their own, only for software developers. I don't think this page should target application developers. --
Just wanted to share that you need at least 8GiB of free space to compile the telegram-desktop package to get a 45MiB package at the end. I didn't have that much free space at first and the compile failed halfway
Trouble with fonts
Dependency list already contains ttf-opensans but as optional dependency. I think this article should be there because it took for me a lot of time to realize Telegram need ttf-opensans to work and I wish others to find it out quicker.