I noticed that this category and some pages under this category are already available in Japanese. Please add an interlanguage link in Japanese. -- Blackteahamburger (talk) 15:10, 20 May 2020 (UTC)
- Done. -- Lahwaacz (talk) 08:28, 21 May 2020 (UTC)
- I noticed that some pages in the
DeveloperWiki namespace also have Japanese versions.
- Please add ja links to these pages.
- -- Blackteahamburger (talk) 10:59, 21 May 2020 (UTC)
- I'm working on translating pages under DeveloperWiki namespace. I was planning to ask to add these interlanguage links after I finished entire work. Thanks in advance for adding links. -- Ny-a (talk) 13:10, 21 May 2020 (UTC)
- @Ny-a It is no longer possible to translate the pages in the DeveloperWiki namespace in this wiki: , and there is no need to translate them.  Do you think this should also be the case in the Japanese wiki? -- Blackteahamburger (talk) 04:32, 5 July 2020 (UTC)
- I think it's not the case in external Japanese wiki. I already translated most of pages linked from DeveloperWiki:Index, so I'd like to continue. If you don't mind, I'll notice you when finished. -- Ny-a (talk) 03:01, 12 July 2020 (UTC)
- OK, continue your excellent work! -- Blackteahamburger (talk) 03:15, 12 July 2020 (UTC)
Must the pages in this category be in the DeveloperWiki namespace? I plan to redirect Category:Arch development to this category. -- Blackteahamburger (talk) 09:24, 20 June 2020 (UTC)
- Well, Category:Arch development is a subcategory of this, so its articles already also belong to Category:DeveloperWiki by transitivity, hence the answer is no they must not, and I agree that the current distinction is mostly arbitrary.
- Bonus if somebody can think of a way to subcategorize these articles more rationally though (OTOH there's also DeveloperWiki:Index).
- -- Kynikos (talk) 05:31, 21 June 2020 (UTC)
- I don't think we should spend effort organizing/maintaining subcategories of Category:DeveloperWiki. The devs can pursue that if they ever want to. -- nl6720 (talk) 10:27, 21 June 2020 (UTC)
- Looking at the subcategories a bit more, I can't say if all pages of Category:Arch development belong in Category:DeveloperWiki. I guess the larger question is if non-DeveloperWiki pages should be under Category:DeveloperWiki?
- I think that Category:Arch projects could be safely detached, provided that DeveloperWiki:Projects gets renamed to Arch projects.
- -- nl6720 (talk) 10:16, 22 June 2020 (UTC)