Dillo is a multi-platform graphical web browser known for its speed and small footprint.
- Dillo is written in C and C++.
- Dillo is based on FLTK1.3, the Fast Light Toolkit.
- Dillo is free software made available under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPLv3).
- Dillo strives to be friendly both to users and developers.
- Dillo helps web authors to comply with web standards by using the bug meter.
Cookies are disabled by default for privacy reasons. If you want to enable them, read FAQ entry
First, stop your plugins (dpis) with the following command:
$ dpidc stop
The cookies dpi will write any permanent (
ACCEPT) cookies to disk, and temporary (
ACCEPT_SESSION) cookies will be lost as the dpi exits.
Second, get rid of the permanent cookies by removing or editing your