Home Assistant is an open source home automation software that puts local control and privacy first. Powered by a worldwide community of tinkerers and DIY enthusiasts. Supervised is a type of installation that provides the ability to use more features, like Addons installation from UI.
Install the AUR package.
And guarantee that AppArmor is correctly installed and configured.
Also set the following kernel parameter:
Every supervised configuration files are stored at
/usr/share/hassio/. If no configuration exists, a default configuration will be written at startup.
To access just Home Assistant's configuration files go to
To start Home Assistant, start/enable
The first start may take up to 20 minutes because the required packages will be downloaded and installed..
By default, the web interface is available at http://localhost:8123.
Supervisor not connected
- Check if
- Check if your supervisor container is up and running.
# docker ps | grep hassio_supervisor
Supervisor connected but installation Unhealth
- Check if your AppArmor#Display current status is correctly installed and configured.
- Check if the kernel parameter is correctly configured.
- Check if you start/enable
- Look at Supervisor logs for additional information:
# docker logs -f hassio_supervisor