- PufferPanel is an open source game server management panel designed to be easy to use and easy to install. PufferPanel supports Minecraft, Forge, Spigot, Sponge, Source Dedicated Servers, BungeeCord, PocketMine, Forge, and much more.
Install the AUR package.
In order to be able to login to the web interface, and configure the installation you will need to create a user:
# pufferpanel user add
This will bring up a command line interactive prompt.
Yto the admin question, otherwise the user will not be able to configure the instance within #Configuration
After creating the admin user, you can Start/enable
Pufferpanel configuration can be found under
/etc/pufferpanel. Within this directory you will find a
config.json file which contains all the configuration for the instance. Email templates can be found within
/etc/pufferpanel/email, this allows for the configuration of the notification emails sent to users.
You can configure the panel through the web interface, by logging in as the administrator account which you created during #Installation and going to the
By default, pufferpanel does not support TLS encryption, it relies on other web servers to reverse proxy to provide TLS support.
- Upstream strongly recommends you to use TLS encryption (https) to prevent accounts credentials being leaked, pufferpanel should never be open to the internet unless reverse proxied.
- Regardless of the chosen HTTP server, ensure to Start/enable the service, otherwise pufferpanel will not be accessible over HTTPS.
By default, pufferpanel uses a sqlite3 database, located at
Other, external databases, are also supported for scalability and redundancy, along with the ability to change the path of the embedded sqlite3 database.
Microsoft SQL Server
Follow the configuration provided by upstream .
- Microsoft SQL Server is proprietary unlike the other alternative databases provided above.
- Not supported by Arch Linux officially, must be installed using AUR AUR package.
- There is no ArchWiki page for the configuration of Microsoft SQL Server, thus you must follow the Microsoft Documentation.