Microphone not working
The onboard microphone only captures white noise in my case. I have sof-firmware 2.2-1 and linux 5.18.14.arch1-1. I'm using pipewire with pipewire-pulse 1:0.3.56-1. —This unsigned comment is by LAmaral (talk) 2022-07-29T12:33:21. Please sign your posts with ~~~~!
- Tested and confirmed definitely working for me with
linux 5.18.14-arch1-1and no special configuration steps apart from installing
sof-firmware 2.2-1. Ecsaln (talk) 22:40, 29 July 2022 (UTC)
- Interesting. I can only get the speakers detected if I add
options snd-intel-dspcfg dsp_driver=1to a modprobe configuration file. No microphone is detected with or without the file. Also running the latest
sof-firmware 2.2-1--Ian foss (talk) 14:34, 1 August 2022 (UTC)
- Figured it out and updated the wiki. Since I load my i915 module early, I needed to do the same with the audio modules. --Ian foss (talk) 13:10, 9 August 2022 (UTC)
Laptop lid switch
My lid switch will wake the laptop when it's opened, but does not sleep the laptop when closed.
/proc/acpi/button/lid/LID0/state stays in the 'open' state. Can anyone confirm this issue - or is it just me? Ecsaln (talk) 22:40, 29 July 2022 (UTC)
- This was also a problem for me. However, I was able to remediate the problem by manually configuring suspend options for the lid switch in logind.conf. Ian foss (talk) 11:39, 30 July 2022 (UTC)!
- Thanks. I've already got logind.conf configured; the problem I have is somewhere at a lower level (as per /proc), but at least I know now that I can fix it!Ecsaln (talk) 12:01, 30 July 2022 (UTC)
libfprint is working out of the box
- Good catch! I updated the wiki to reflect that the standard packages can be used.--Ian foss (talk) 17:02, 11 August 2022 (UTC)
Wifi is not stable
iwlwifi 0000:00:14.3: Unhandled alg: 0x707