- How to create a FAT partition
- Different kinds of FAT partitions
- Mount options
- Should exFAT also be documented on this page? Link to EFI partition?
- Francoism (talk) 15:37, 23 October 2016 (UTC)
`CONFIG_FAT_DEFAULT_IOCHARSET` was changed from `iso8859-1` to `ascii` on Feb 14 2021 between two commits (1 & 2 ) and I can't find the reason for this change : would any of you have the answer or a clue to this one ? especially since this modification does not come from kernel.org which still uses `iso8859-1` (if I'm not wrong).
- Your linked changes are for https://github.com/archlinux/svntogit-packages/commit/34bfe7d720658c7f0d14c61f44fb2a5516073c12. The provided reason is "Pick some configuration options from Fedora's default kernel". Only User:Heftig will know why he made that change. -- nl6720 (talk) 08:52, 21 January 2022 (UTC) which simply adapted the change made to :