Jump to navigation Jump to search
You need both game engine and data files in order to play. There are several packages available for Arch Linux.
- Quake 2 — Built by Icculus
- qudos-zws — Advanced Quake 2 engine
- search in AUR AUR || not packaged?
- kmquake2 — Enhanced Quake 2 engine with Lazarus mod support
- http://qudos.quakedev.com/ || AUR
- yamagi — Quake 2 engine focused on single player and 64bits.
- quake2-retexture — A true color retexture pak for Quetoo and other Quake2 engines supporting 32bpp tga textures.