Hi, I'm windowsboy111, just a random programmer and Archer.
- Traditional Chinese (正體／繁體中文)
- Cantonese (廣東話／粵語)
- Learning Japanese (日本語)
- bold = I genuinely know this and I still use this frequently
- Italics = Literally basic syntax only and I never use it, maybe I've even forgotten it 🙃
- HTML/CSS (Please don't argue about if they are programming languages)
- Bash (I mean, come on 😅)
- VBA (hate this)
- 無惻隱之心，非人也；無羞惡之心，非人也；無辭讓之心，非人也；無是非之心，非人也。 (And that's how I insult people politely. 吾欲謝孟子寫《論四端》)
- The future is yet to be determined.
- You win (aka. ok you are right let's end this debate)
- programming efficiency vs. program efficiency
I wouldn't bother writing an AI in assembly
- 見えない ("Japanese version" of the Cantonese phrase: 冇眼睇)
- I use Arch btw™