TGL/RKL GuC Submission
Did you get any further info regarding Talk:Intel graphics#TGL/RKL GuC Submission
Have a good day !
-- Cvlc (talk) 15:10, 10 November 2022 (UTC)
- Hiya! This was partially me waiting because you said there could be kernel changes underway, and also because I haven't really felt like revisiting Intel graphics recently. Thanks, CodingKoopa (talk) 16:44, 10 November 2022 (UTC)
- Hey, just updated Talk:Intel graphics#TGL/RKL GuC Submission, the behaviour is still the same with linux 6.1, so the table in Intel graphics#Enable GuC / HuC firmware loading still does not seem accurate for Tiger Lake. Cheers ! -- Cvlc (talk) 15:37, 4 January 2023 (UTC)
- I see, thank you for the update :) CodingKoopa (talk) 01:31, 5 January 2023 (UTC)
Remove completed discussion
I am contacting you to ask whether you wish to remove the following discussion Talk:Mail_server#Classify_everything_under_"Software"
This has now been implemented, and the discussion has been closed for over a week now, if there is nothing else to discuss and you are happy with the changes, could you delete it to clean up the talk page?
Thanks, PolarianDev (talk) 09:24, 7 March 2023 (UTC)
- Thanks for the nudge, I missed the closure of that thread. Removed ^^ CodingKoopa (talk) 11:27, 7 March 2023 (UTC)
- No problem, I presume the fact you removed it you are happy with the change which has been made (the table)?
- If so I will close this thread :)
- PolarianDev (talk) 11:28, 7 March 2023 (UTC)
- Yeah, this is a big improvement :) -- CodingKoopa (talk) 11:31, 7 March 2023 (UTC)
- Thanks, I will close this discussion then :) PolarianDev (talk) 11:31, 7 March 2023 (UTC)