Ideas of improvement
- Introductory text: link official TalkingArch website, mentioning it is not an official Arch Linux image, mentioning the recent fork Tarch. Mention the use of espeakup
- Installation: Evaluate to remove duplicated content from this section, highlighting that it is to burn Tarch image, linking to installation guide for installation instructions, and enable to enable service.
- Where does Braille comes in?
- Configuration: Set language of the voice of espeakup (set
/etc/conf.d and restart systemd service)
- Building an customized image of Tarch: Mention the steps to build a custom image, with desired configurations
-- Josephgbr (talk) 00:37, 31 July 2019 (UTC)