Reduce category size
This category mixes pages describing core aspects of the distribution (such as Arch Linux and Official repositories) with pages that describe superficial (like ASCII art) or specific aspects (like Makepkg). In particular:
- AUR submission guidelines - specific aspect of AUR
- ASCII art - superficial / "fluff" (arguably doesn't belong on the wiki in the first place)
- Arch Linux April Jokes - superficial / "fluff"
- Arch is the best - superficial / "fluff"
- Makepkg - specific aspect of Creating packages
- Mirrors - user guide for configuring mirrors, specific aspect of Official repositories
- Category:Live Arch systems - duplicate of Category:Installation process
- Roles - merged with  to ArchWiki:Access_levels_and_roles
- Category:Arch community - Getting involved is the supposed main article of this category, but it's listed in Category:About Arch, instead of that subcategory.