Jump to navigation Jump to search
Arch Linux is maintained by individuals of the following roles (among others):
- Developers maintain the core and extra repositories, develop Arch projects and maintain the
- Arch tester
- The Arch Testing Team makes sure that packages submitted to the testing repositories are functional.
- Arch security tracker
- The Arch Security Team tracks security issues with packages on security.archlinux.org.
- Forum moderator
- Forum moderators moderate the Arch Linux Forums.
- IRC moderator
- IRC channel operators moderate the main IRC channels.
- ArchWiki maintainer
- The ArchWiki Maintenance Team supervises and fixes the edits made in the ArchWiki.
- ArchWiki translator
- The ArchWiki Translation Teams translate the ArchWiki into other languages.