Deepin-wine is a compatible layer based on Wine developed by Wuhan Deepin Technology Co.,Ltd, which is attached to deepin Linux.
Deepin-wine applications are almost out of the box, with fewer bugs.
Install one of the following packages:
- Deepin-wine5 — Deepin-wine5.
- Deepin-wine5 stable — Deepin-wine5 stable.
- Deepin-wine6 stable — Deepin-wine6 stable.
List of Deepin-wine applications
- Deepin-wine DingTalk — DingTalk Client on Deepin-wine.
- Deepin-wine QQ Light — QQ Light on Deepin-wine.
- Deepin-wine TIM — TIM on Deepin-wine.
- https://office.qq.com/ || com.qq.office.deepinAUR, or from Spark Store: com.qq.tim.sparkAUR
- Deepin-wine WeChat — WeChat on Deepin-wine.
- Deepin-wine Weixin Work — Weixin Work on Deepin-wine.
Deepin-wine applications fails to start
In desktop environments that are not based on GNOME, such as KDE, deepin-wine applications will not start.
To solve this problem, you need to install xsettingsd, and then set
/usr/bin/xsettingsd to autostart, see Autostarting#On desktop environment startup.
This problem will be solved after re-login.