Latest comment: 22 August by Erus Iluvatar in topic Maybe the ACPI calls for system performance mode and rapid charge are incorrect.
Maybe the ACPI calls for system performance mode and rapid charge are incorrect.
System Performance Mode and Rapid charge don't work as expected. I get AE_NOT_FOUND errors when the ACPI calls are invoked. Battery conservation mode works fine.
- I get the same "Error: AE_NOT_FOUND" on the Performance Mode and Rapid Charge settings with both linux and linux_lts (and acpi_call/acpi_call-lts respectively). The same commands (Although with the tee commands) worked ~6 months ago on the very same laptop, so it was quite confusing when I couldn't get it to work.
- Also, sorry for the bad edit Erus, it's my first time on any sort of talk page :)
- SpaceNerden (talk) 12:58, 22 August 2023 (UTC)
- Oh, what I meant by that tee part was more "It worked 5 months ago, albeit with tee". Sorry for the confusion and my bad explanation.
- Though unfortunately, all versions (Current, before this recent change, and with tee) are not working. I'll play around with acpi_call versions later and will inform.
- SpaceNerden (talk) 14:20, 22 August 2023 (UTC)