- Users can receive mail.
- Users can send mail.
- Not an open relay.
--Larivact (talk) 12:04, 25 September 2018 (UTC)
- This should be explained within the setup guides of the server software.
- Every server software has its own unique configuration, therefore it is useless putting it within this page, it should be addressed within the relevant server software page on a mail server.
- PolarianDev (talk)
- Unless there is anything more to add to this thread, I am closing it! PolarianDev (talk) 23:57, 27 February 2023 (UTC)
Why not add https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:PlantUML? --AlonsoLP (talk) 10:02, 12 March 2019 (UTC)
- Well I doubt you will reply due to it being 3-4 years since this was submitted.
- Could you provide a link to where in the page this should be added? This is too ambiguous.
- Thanks, PolarianDev (talk) 10:23, 7 March 2023 (UTC)
Should mailutils be added somewhere to mail server#software?
There is a template:expansion at mail server#software about somewhere adding mailutils.
Just pointing out that the article is about mail servers. And that mail server#software looks to me about components which are basically tied with MTA and system administration. While the description of mailutils states it is an MUA (mailx). I think MUA is more system user related. Also, there is a mailx wiki article.
Regid (talk) 17:13, 26 August 2019 (UTC)
- I am aware this is a discussion which was started over 3 years ago now.
- Yes I believe it should be added, and I will add as much software as possible during the rewrite of the page
- PolarianDev (talk) 09:10, 27 February 2023 (UTC)