Member of ArchWiki Administrator
- Fedora - 3 Month
- Ubuntu - 2 Years
- Gentoo - 1.5 Years
- Arch - Since 2010.1
- Category:简体中文 - Need to remove after some time.
- Clean up Special:WantedPages
-  - Keep an eye on the list.
- 2023-1-14 https://wiki.archlinux.org/title/ArchWiki_talk:Translation_Team_(%E7%AE%80%E4%BD%93%E4%B8%AD%E6%96%87)
- 2023-1-18 User talk:Tpowa#Status of Archboot projects
The interwiki links can be changed in https://wiki.archlinux.org/title/Special:Interwiki.
You don't need to ask permission. Anyone with an account can edit the wiki. If you feel it should be added then go ahead and add it. Worst case is you format it ugly and someone cleans up the formatting. It's only when you're planning a major re-write or something that anyone makes a big deal about discussing edits in advance. See ArchWiki:Contributing and the other articles under "Wiki Interaction" on the Main Page for more info.