|Languages:||English, German (native), Bash, a bit of Python and Ansible|
|Official titles:||ArchWiki Maintainer|
|Unofficial titles:||Patron of all laptop pages, Fixer of tables (basically a carpenter)|
|Things I do in the ArchWiki:||Judging your edits, trying to maintain a streak, other boring stuff|
|Other appearances:||I hang out in some of the Arch IRC channels and did some artwork for the ArchConf in 2020|
- Although this is the timezone I am in, I may be affected by imaginary jet lag. Do not be afraid to contact me in the middle of the night.
Pages I created
- Dell Latitude 3500, one of my laptops
- Help:Laptop page guidelines, I want to end the era of messy laptop pages
Pages I (try to) maintain
I pay special attention to the following pages:
- Awesome, this is my primary window manager
- Firejail, I love sandboxing things and I contributed a bit to the upstream documentation
- All laptop vendor pages, e.g Laptop/Dell, because I hate broken tables
- ...and countless redirects with broken section links I fixed
Pages I occasionally contribute to
I do not check every edit but because I like and/or use the thing the article is about it is very possible that I might edit it every now and then
- Vim (the best editor is
- KeePass, I like using KeePassXC
- Blender, because I need something that keeps me warm in the winter and lets me create nice wallpapers
Since I am an official ArchWiki maintainer now I need to list some methods of contacting me.
- The fastest way is to go to the wiki IRC channel and mention me. You can also send me a direct message if it should not be public.
- There is also the talk page which might be a good idea to use if you wish to document the communication.
- You can also send me a mail. I support PGP. Replies may be slow.
Since I check out the wiki quite often currently and also hang out in the IRC for most of the time I highly recommend the first two methods of contacting me.