This is a hidden category, i.e. it is not displayed at the bottom of member pages among normal categories.
Users can choose to see hidden categories in a separate "Hidden categories" list by checking "Show hidden categories" in Special:Preferences#Appearance.
This maintenance category tracks pages that have the __NOINDEX__ behaviour switch added to them, so that they do not show up in web search engines. This category is added automatically by the MediaWiki software. The category name is defined in MediaWiki:Noindex-category (see Commons:MediaWiki:Noindex-category for a switch based on namespace).
Only pages in the User and User_talk namespaces can belong here; all others should have __NOINDEX__ removed.
Pages in category "Noindexed pages"
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total.
- User talk:Andy Crowd
- User:Andy Crowd
- User:Andy Crowd/Get information about files
- User:Andy Crowd/QEMU
- User:Andy Crowd/Reviews of the anti-malware Live CD's
- User talk:Andy Crowd/Reviews of the anti-malware Live CD's
- User:Andy Crowd/sandbox
- User:Andy Crowd/sandbox/Create a test ground
- User:Andy Crowd/sandbox/Desktop users
- User:Andy Crowd/sandbox/Desktop users/Basic Linux set up
- User:Andy Crowd/sandbox/Fix no sound problem in Skype
- User:Andy Crowd/sandbox/google-chrome
- User:Andy Crowd/sandbox/Live CD
- User:Andy Crowd/sandbox/pavucontrol
- User:Andy Crowd/sandbox/PulseAudio - premade configuration files
- User:Andy Crowd/sandbox/windows with linux look
- User:Andy Crowd/sandbox/wipe storage