List of applications (简体中文)/Other (简体中文)
- Plymouth — Fedora新开机动画程序,取代了Red Hat 的开机动画
- abduco — Tool for session attach and detach support which allows a process to run independently from its controlling terminal.
- dtach — Program that emulates the detach feature of GNU Screen.
- GNU Screen — Full-screen window manager that multiplexes a physical terminal.
- tmux — BSD licensed terminal multiplexer.
- byobu — An GPLv3 licensed addon for tmux or screen. It requires a terminal multiplexer installed.
See the main article: Desktop environment#List of desktop environments.
See also #Terminal multiplexers, which offer some of the functions of window managers for the console.
- dvtm — dwm-style window manager in the console.
- twin — Text-mode window manager.
See the main article: Window manager#List of window managers.
- PyTyle3 — An automatic tiler that is compatible with Openbox Multihead with faster action and lower memory footprint.
- PyWO — Allows you to easily organize windows on the desktop using keyboard shortcuts.
- QuickTile — Lightweight standalone alternative to Compiz Grid plugin.
- stiler — A simple python script to convert any wm to tiling wm.
- https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=64100 || AUR[损坏的链接：package not found] AUR[损坏的链接：package not found]
- Tile-windows — Tool for tiling windows horizontally or vertically.
- https://web.archive.org/web/20150802061839/http://www.sourcefiles.org/Utilities/Miscellaneous/tile_0.7.4.tar.gz.shtml || AUR[损坏的链接：package not found]
- whaw — Window manager independent window layout tool.
- wumwum — The Window Manager manager. It can turn emwh compliant window managers into a tiling window manager while retaining all initial functionalities.
Virtual desktop pagers
See also Wikipedia:Pager (GUI).
- bbpager — Dockable pager for blackbox and other window managers.
- fbpager — Virtual desktop pager for fluxbox.
- IPager — A configurable pager with transparency, originally developed for Fluxbox.
- Neap — An non-intrusive and light pager that runs in the notification area of your panel.
- Netwmpager — A NetWM/EWMH compatible pager.
- obpager — Pager for Openbox writen in C++.
- Pager — A highly configurable pager compatible with Openbox Multihead.
See the main article: Display manager#List of display managers.
See the main article: Xorg#List of composite managers.
Taskbars / panels / docks
- Bmpanel — Lightweight, NETWM compliant panel.
- Cairo-Dock — Highly customizable dock and launcher application.
- Daisy — KDE Plasma widget which acts as a dock.
- https://web.archive.org/web/20180809100653/http://cdlszm.org/ || AUR[损坏的链接：package not found]
- Docker — Docking application which acts as a system tray.
- Docky — Full fledged dock application that makes opening common applications and managing windows easier and quicker.
- fbpanel — Lightweight, NETWM compliant desktop panel.
- KoolDock — KDE3 docker with great effects that tries to resemble the OS X dock.
- LXPanel — Lightweight X11 desktop panel and part of the LXDE desktop.
- MATE Panel — Panel included in the MATE desktop.
- PerlPanel — The ideal accompaniment to a light-weight Window Manager such as OpenBox, or a desktop-drawing program like iDesk.
- plank — Elegant, simple, clean dock from pantheon desktop environment.
- qtpanel — Project to create useful and beautiful panel in Qt.
- Stalonetray — Stand-alone system tray.
- Tint2 — Simple panel/taskbar developed specifically for Openbox.
- Trayer — Lightweight GTK+-based systray.
- wbar — Quick launch bar developed with speed in mind.
- Xfce Panel — Panel included in the Xfce desktop.
- ADeskBar — Easy, simple and unobtrusive application launcher for Openbox.
- Albert — An application launcher inspired by Alfred.
- Ayr — Manages menus of application launchers, either executables or desktop files. Also opens files and URLs with launchers, desktop files, or applications associated by name or mimetype. Uses dmenu to manage its menus.
- Bashrun2 — Provides a different, barebones approach to a run dialog, using a specialized Bash session within a small xterm window.
- dmenu — Fast and lightweight dynamic menu for X which is also useful as an application launcher.
- dmenu-extended — An extension to dmenu for quickly opening files and folders.
- dmenu-launch — Simple dmenu-based application launcher. Launches binaries and XDG shortcuts.
- https://web.archive.org/web/20150803072043/https://github.com/Wintervenom/Scripts/blob/master/file/launch/dmenu-launch || AUR[损坏的链接：package not found]
- dswitcher — dmenu-based window switcher that works regardless of workspace or minimization.
- Fehlstart — Small GTK+-based application launcher.
- Gmrun — Lightweight GTK+-based application launcher, with the ability to run programs inside a terminal and other handy features.
- GNOME Do — Application launcher inspired by Quicksilver with many plugins, originally developed for the GNOME desktop.
- https://do.cooperteam.net/ || AUR
- j4-dmenu-desktop — Very fast dmenu application launcher.
- Kupfer — Convenient command and access tool for the GNOME desktop that can launch applications, open documents and access different types of objects and act on them.
- Launchy — Very popular cross-platform application launcher with a plugin-based system used to provide extra functionality.
- Lighthouse — A simple scriptable popup dialog to run on X.
- rofi — A popup window switcher roughly based on superswitcher, requiring only xlib and pango.
- slingshot — An application launcher has a clear look, part of pantheon desktop environment.
- Synapse — Synapse is a semantic launcher written in Vala that you can use to start applications as well as find and access relevant documents and files by making use of the Zeitgeist engine.
- Whippet — A launcher and xdg-open replacement for control freaks. Opens files and URLs with applications associated by name and/or mimetype. Applications and associations may be customized using an SQLite database. Uses dmenu to manage its menus.
- http://appstogo.mcfadzean.org.uk/linux.html#whippet || AUR[损坏的链接：package not found]
- xboomx — Light dmenu wrapper that reorders commands based on popularity, written in Python.
- xfce4-appfinder — An eazy-to-use application launcher from Xfce.
- Yeganesh — Light dmenu wrapper that reorders commands based on popularity, written in Haskell.
- http://dmwit.com/yeganesh || AUR
A few simple shutdown managers are available:
- exitx — A logout dialog for Openbox that uses Sudo.
- http://www.linuxsir.com/bbs/lastpostinthread350740.html[失效链接 2021-05-17 ⓘ] || AUR[损坏的链接：package not found]
- exitx-polkit — A GTK logout dialog for Openbox with PolicyKit support.
- exitx-systemd — A GTK logout dialog for Openbox with systemd support.
- oblogout — A graphical logout script for Openbox that may be used with other WMs.
- obshutdown — A great GTK/Cairo based shutdown manager for Openbox and other window managers.
- Orca — Screen reader for individuals who are blind or visually impaired
- Simple Orca Plugin System — Plug-in extension for the Orca screen reader
See the main article Speech recognition for applications.
- esniper — Simple, lightweight tool for sniping eBay auctions.
- GnuCash — Financial application that implements a double-entry book-keeping system with features for small business accounting.
- Grisbi — Personal finance system which manages third party, expenditure and receipt categories, as well as budgetary lines, financial years, and other information that makes it suitable for associations.
- https://www.grisbi.org/ || AUR
- HomeBank — Easy to use finance manager that can analyse your personal finance in detail using powerful filtering tools and graphs.
- KMyMoney — Personal finance manager that operates in a similar way to Microsoft Money. It supports different account types, categorisation of expenses and incomes, reconciliation of bank accounts and import/export to the “QIF” file format.
- Ledger — Ledger is a powerful, double-entry accounting system that is accessed from the UNIX command-line.
- Moneychanger — An intuitive QT/C++ system tray client for Open-Transactions
- Manager Accounting — Manager is free accounting software for small business.
- https://www.manager.io/ || AUR
- Money Manager EX — An easy-to-use personal finance suite
- Skrooge — Personal finances manager for the KDE desktop.
- openerp — Open source erp system purely in python.
- Open-Transactions — A financial cryptography library used for issuing currencies, stock, paying dividends, creating asset accounts, sending/receiving digital cash, trading on markets and escrow.
- https://github.com/Open-Transactions/Open-Transactions || AUR[损坏的链接：package not found]
- Anki — Anki is a program which makes remembering things easy.
- https://ankisrs.net/ || AUR
- iGNUit — Memorization aid based on the Leitner flashcard system.
- Mnemosyne — Free flash-card tool which optimizes your learning process.
- https://mnemosyne-proj.org/ || AUR
- Calcurse — Text-based ncurses calendar and scheduling system.
- Doneyet — Ncurses-based hierarchical To-do list manager written in C++.
- Pal — Very lightweight calendar with both interactive and non-interactive interfaces.
- Remind — Highly sophisticated text-based calendaring and notification system.
- Taskwarrior — Command-line To-do list application with support for lua customization and more.
- Todo.txt — Small command-line To-do manager.
- http://todotxt.org/ || AUR
- TuDu — Ncurses-based hierarchical To-do list manager with vim-like keybindings.
- When — Simple personal calendar program.
- Wyrd — Text-based front-end to Remind, a calendar and alarm program used on UNIX and Linux computers.
- mail2rem — Small script for importing *.ics calendars from Maildir to Remind calendar.
- DevTodo — Is a small command line application for maintaining lists of tasks.
- Calendar — Calendar application for GNOME.
- Day Planner — Program designed to help you easily plan and manage your time. It can manage appointments, birthdays and more.
- https://www.day-planner.org/ || AUR
- etm (Event and Task Manager) — Simple application with a "Getting Things Done!" approach to handling events, tasks, activities, reminders and projects.
- Glista — Simple GTK+ To-do list manager with notes support.
- GTG (Getting Things GNOME!) — Personal tasks and To-do list items organizer for the GNOME desktop.
- https://gtgnome.net/ || AUR
- Hamster — Time tracking application that helps you to keep track on how much time you have spent during the day on activities you choose to track.
- Lightning — Extension to Mozilla Thunderbird that provides calendar and task support.
- Orage — GTK+ calendar and task manager often seen integrated with Xfce.
- Osmo — GTK+ personal organizer, which includes calendar, tasks manager and address book modules.
- Outspline — Extensible outliner with advanced time management features, supporting events with complex recurrence schemes.
- QTodoTxt — A cross-platform UI client for
todo.txtfiles (see project's page)
- https://github.com/mNantern/QTodoTxt || AUR AUR
- Rachota — Portable time tracker for personal projects.
- Task Coach — Simple open source To-do manager to manage personal tasks and To-do lists.
- http://taskcoach.org || AUR
- Tasque — Easy quick task management app written in C Sharp.
- Tider — Lightweight time tracking application (GTK+)
- https://pusto.org/en/tider/ || AUR
- TkRemind — Sophisticated calendar and alarm program.
- wxRemind — Python text and graphical frontend to Remind.
An emulator is a program which serves to replicate the functions of another platform or system so as to allow applications and games to be run in environments they were not programmed for.
- Citra — Nintendo 3DS emulator.
- https://citra-emu.org/ || AUR
- DeSmuME — Nintendo DS emulator.
- Dolphin — Very capable GameCube and Wii emulator.
- epsxe — Emulator for the PlayStation video game console for x86-based PC hardware.
- https://www.epsxe.com/ || AUR
- fakenes — NES (Nintendo Famicom) emulator.
- FCEUX — NTSC and PAL 8 bit Nintendo/Famicom emulator that is an evolution of the original FCE Ultra emulator. It is accurate, compatible and actively maintained.
- Gens2 — Emulator for Sega Genesis, Sega CD and 32X that is written in assembly language and no longer actively developed.
- activate OpenGL, set video resolution per custom to 1024x600 for streched full-screen or 800x600 for non-streched;
- use "Normal" renderer, I could not find a visible advantage with the other ones.
- Gens-GS — Gens2, rewritten in C++, combining features from various Gens forks.
- gngeo — Command-line NeoGeo emulator.
- higan — Multisystem emulator focusing on accuracy, supporting SNES, NES, GB, GBC, GBA.
- mednafen — Command line driven multi system emulator.
- Mupen64Plus — Highly compatible Nintendo 64 emulator with plugin system.
- https://code.google.com/p/mupen64plus/ || or a graphical front-end, such as AUR or AUR.
- pSX — A not plugin-based PlayStation emulator with fairly high compatibility.
- PCSXR — PlayStation emulator; Debian fork of the abandoned original PCSX
- PCSX2 — PlayStation 2 emulator. It is still being maintained and developed. It requires BIOS files.
- snes-9x — Portable, freeware Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES) emulator.
- Visual Boy Advance — Game Boy emulator with Game Boy Advance, Game Boy Color, and Super Game Boy support.
- ZSNES — Highly compatible Super Nintendo emulator.
- DOSBox — Open-source DOS emulator which primarily focuses on running DOS Games.
- DOSEmu — Open-source DOS emulator.
- MAME — Multiple Arcade Machine Emulator.
- ResidualVM — Cross-platform 3D game interpreter which allows you to play LucasArts' Lua-based 3D adventures.
- RetroArch — Frontend to libretro (emulation library, using modified versions of existing emulators as plugins).
- ScummVM — Virtual machine for old school adventures.
- X Neko Project II — PC-9801 emulator.
- https://www.nonakap.org/np2/ || AUR
参见主要文章: Amateur radio#Software list.